Interacting with a community in need certainly comes with its fair share of responsibilities! That's why at Ailola Buenos Aires we want to make sure you're up to the challenge. Take a peak at some of our requirements for volunteering in Buenos Aires!
Argentina Volunteering Requirements:
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Minimum 4 weeks commitment to your volunteering project
- Intermediate language level (B1) of Spanish
- Advanced Spanish skills for certain organizations
- Participants must have international health insurance, including liability and accident insurance
- A completed Experience Report of at least 500 words upon completion of your volunteering project in Argentina and the right to publish it
- Must qualify for all applicable visa and embassy regulations
- Have an interest and passion for local culture and volunteering abroad
More questions about your Volunteering program in Buenos Aires? Get in touch today!