Spanish for Teachers
Teachers understand teachers! At Ailola Buenos Aires our University-educated native teachers are waiting to share their skills with you, with one of our customized Spanish for Teachers courses in Buenos Aires. Find out more!
- Deepen your understandings of teaching methodologies for Spanish as a foreign language
- Explore distinct approaches to teaching
- Develop ways of creating a friendly and relaxed classroom atmosphere that favors learning and teaching processes
- Stimulate the integration of the four skills through the use of activities
- Develop intercultural competency
- Utilize groups as a means of learning and teaching
The courses usually take place in high-seasons (January and July) with a maximum of 12 participants per group.
We want you!
Our Spanish for Teachers courses in Buenos Aires are targeted at foreign Spanish teachers who want to expand their skill set and improve their knowledge of local and regional cultures while at the same time enjoying this great city of ours! It's an ideal way to broaden your style and diversify your approach to Spanish-language instruction, so you can reach your students in whole new ways! Best of all, the course can be completely customized to suit your needs and abilities.
To give you an idea of what we have in mind for a Spanish for Teachers course in Argentina, take a look at our example program. It includes:
- Monday to Friday / 9am to 11am – Language use and perfection classes
- Monday to Friday / 11:15am to 1pm – Spanish as a foreign language teacher training
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday / 2pm to 4.30pm – Workshops and classes
- Español en Acción: 10 hours of hands-on activities and excursions per week
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Local accommodation with homestay families (breakfast/dinner included) or at a local hotel
- Cultural activities including a city tour through the historic center; a visit to MALBA; Tango classes; a bike tour through Puerto Madero and the nearby ecological reserve; a trip to the Evita Museum; and a day tour to a local estancia.
- Optional weekend trips to destinations like Iguazú Falls, Cordoba, Mendoza, and Colonia del Sacramento in Uruguay
- The services of an education coordinator
- 24-hour emergency line
- Ailola Buenos Aires Welcome Pack including maps, dining and nightlife guide, etc.
- Certificate of Completion from the Asociación Argentina de Centros de Idioma together with the Universidad Abierta Interamericana, providing students formal certification of their participation in this internationally recognized language course.
Applicants will receive priority according to the following criteria:
- Hold a University degree in Spanish or Portuguese Language and working as a high-school teacher in a public system.
- Hold a University degree in Spanish or Portuguese Language.
- Be a student in his/her final two years of University in a Spanish or Portuguese Language program.
- Be a Spanish teacher with a qualification different to those aforementioned.
- Priority will be given to those teachers who belong to a member of the network of Teachers Associations that have signed a discount agreement with our school.
More questions about your Spanish for Teachers Program in Buenos Aires? Get in touch today!